Alright people, it’s crunch time. It’s Christmas Adam (because Adam came before Eve.) There are not many hours left to shop for your loved ones. So today I am giving you really, really last minute gift ideas.
Let’s do it.
- Tickets: buy some type of concert, show, experience tickets online today. If you live in Atlanta, Cirque du Soleil is in town until Jan. 5. Find something your loved one would like to go see or do, purchase it today and find a creative way for them to unwrap it. One year, I got my family tickets to go see The Lion King at the Fox Theatre and wrapped up a toy lion. Get creative in your presentation.
- Subscriptions: Do they have Disney+ yet? It’s awesome. Do they like to cook? You can go online and order a gift card for the first few free boxes. Also, nobody will say no to an Amazon Prime membership. Are they into fitness? A ClassPass subscription would be awesome. If they like make-up, look into Sephora Play. The options are endless and a subscription is something you can order online right now to give Christmas day.
- Snack Basket: go to your local supermarket and liquor store and pick out all of their favorite snacks and drinks. Think chips, dips, candy, baked goods, liquor, etc. and put it all into a cute basket. Tie it up with a pretty ribbon and you have a gift you know they will love. Also, the organic section at Kroger has some awesome candy if you need inspiration and something different. The sour gummy bears are my absolute favorite!
- A cuddle set: go get a best-selling book from Barnes and Noble, a comfy blanket at HomeGoods, a pair of good slippers from your favorite retailer, a cute coffee mug and either some tea leaves or coffee grounds. Put it all together for the perfect day inside.
- A donation: If someone says “Oh, I really don’t need or want anything,” then make a donation to their favorite charity. They will appreciate that you supported a cause they love.
Alright there we go! 5 extremely last minute Christmas gift ideas.
What ideas do you have for our last-minute friends?