Hubbs and I are off on a trip this weekend! I’m super excited and ready for some days not in the office. It’s a blogging trip and I’m just super pumped. I love that hubbs and I have found ways to do this little business of mine together.
Anyways, we’re only going for a few days, and when we take short trips we try to travel in carry-ons. With a short amount of days on a trip I don’t want to waste a single second waiting for my bag. Also, I have a horrible fear that my bag won’t make it, so I need all of my belonging in a bin over my head.
I’m a psycho..let’s move on.
Anyways, since I like to travel in a carry-on, I’m only allowed to bring bottles that are less than 3 ounces and fit in a quart-size bag. I’ll admit, it’s a bit of a packing nightmare…and I’m pale so most of those bottles are sunscreen. I’ll do a post later in the week about how I pack my carry-on? Yes, let’s do it.
Ok, we’re getting to the point of this post I swear. Here are 5 beauty products I always travel with:
1. Live No B.S. Vitamin C + E Serum: Y’all, I don’t go anywhere without my vitamin serum. I press a 2-3 drops of this on my skin in the morning and I just love love love love love it. My skin is brighter, healthier, and just makes make-up application easier. I put it on every morning. BONUS: 1 fl oz so it totally fits in my quart-sized bag.
2. Bioré Charcoal Self-Heating Mask and Charcoal Pore strips: I know, I know. We’ve been here before. We’ve done this old song and dance. However, these DON’T have to take up room in your quart-sized bag AND can basically take care of any acne treatments while you are away. While it’s not my full cleansing routine, together these little packets get the job done.
3. Travel Size Dry Shampoo: I have never walked more than a few feet from my house without dry shampoo, so I HAVE to have travel dry shampoo. Luckily, lots of brands have travel size. I like Drybar, but Batiste, Dove, Tresemme, and other have travel sizes too.
4. Colorescience Sunforgettable Sunscreen Brush: Ok another product that doesn’t have to go in your quart-sized bag so that’s fun…and helps with the pale people problem. This is brush on SPF 30 sunscreen. Brilliant. This is going in my bag so I can take it with me and brush on as needed while we’re out and about on our trip.
5. Collagen Beauty Water: Ok, ok I know this is a repeat too. However after I so passionately talked about collagen the other week, do you really think I’m going without my travel packs? These are little packs from Vital Proteins are wonderful and fit perfectly in a carry on because they are tiny! They can even go in your purse. I’m not going to take a few days off from my collagen routine just because I’m out of town.
So what about you? What beauty items are always in your carry-on?
| SHOP THE POST |