Happy Hump Friends!
This week, Oprah came out with her 2017 favorite things. Clearly, I am not Oprah, but I still have lots of favorite things I like to share with you all. I share so many of my favorite products in my posts and on my social media, but wouldn’t it be awesome if they were all in a list?? I agree. So today I’m sharing “Hel’s Favorite Things!”
I hope this comprehensive list is helpful to kick off your holiday shopping. I’ve included everything from potential to stocking stuffers to “Holy Whoa! How did I live without this??” products. I also have things on here that various ages and genders would enjoy, so it’s not just a super girly blogger list either. So start shopping!
- Project 7 Gourmet Gum – I discovered this in the Target check out line a few weeks ago and am a total addict. This would be PERFECT for a stocking stuffer. They have so many fun flavors from champagne to s’mores to churros to margaritas!
- Batter Dispenser – Remember when I said there were some “Holy Whoa! How did I live without this?” products. This tops the list. Finally a way to not make a total freaking mess while making cupcakes or pancakes.
- Silicone Poppy Lids – See above. No more saran wrap sticking together when you’re trying to cover leftovers. These lids suction to your bowl or Tupperware and keep your food fresh!
- Harper’s Bazaar Greatest Hits – I showed this off in my office yesterday, but this coffee table book is the most beautiful thing ever.
- Color-Coded Cutting Boards – We got these as a wedding present and I absolutely love them. It’s so nice knowing all the time that we aren’t cross-contaminating our food by using the same board.
- Sephora Nude Lip Kit – While some of the items in this kit aren’t “nude.” They are some super flattering shades and a great bang for the buck.
- Moscow Mule Set – I just think Moscow Mule mugs are so pretty to decorate with and, of course, to drink!
- Teavana Perfectea Maker – I got this for Christmas two years ago and it is still one of my favorite kitchen items. It really makes the absolutely perfect cup of tea.
- Cake Leveler – This is a must have for anyone who likes to bake and decorate pretty things!
- Amazon Echo – We love our Alexa. She plays music, tells us jokes, gives us an update on the weather, tells us when to take things out of the oven, and basically does all the things we can’t.
- Utter Nonsense – This is game for adults! It’s kind of like Cards Against Humanity, except for accents are involved.
- Electric Wine Opener – Do you have one of these? If not, buy one immediately. That’s all.
- Weber Jumbo Joe – This is our tailgating grill and it is just the cutest most portable thing. It is perfect for anyone who loves to attend sporting events!
- Zero Gravity Canopy Chairs – Keeping with our tailgating theme, we got these as a wedding present and they are significantly comfier than camping chairs…
- Wallet Ninja – This is the size of a credit card, fits in your wallet, but can basically do anything from open a can to pick a lock. Calling all doomsday preppers…and I guess people that camp.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit – By far my favorite thing I’ve bought this year..
- Trisagna Pan – This is goofy, but I love it. You can make three different types of lasagna in one pan and they never have to touch each other!
- Leopard Mules – My favorite shoes this season! PS They are 40% off right now!
- Living Royal Socks – I got these donut socks, some elf socks and glow in the dark flamingo socks and I just love love love them all. These are the ultimate stocking stuffers and have socks for men and women!
- Lindsey Sterling Christmas Album – Are you watching Dancing With The Stars? Lindsey Sterling is on this season and she is just the cutest thing. Her Christmas album is divine and just the thing to get you in the holiday spirit.
- Static Nails – The perfect cheap DIY manicure! These are so secure and look professionally done.
- Colorscience Sunforgettable Brush – SPF easy apply powder for when you’re on the go! Perfect for protecting your skin and removing oil.
- Grande Lash MD – I love Lash Boost SO much and I definitely do not sell it. Just a big fan. However, if you don’t have a Rodan + Fields rep on speed dial, or just don’t love the price tag. This is an amazing alternative!
- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – Oh my gah I love this stuff. It just makes me feel pretty when I wake up after I use it. And my skin is so glowy and smooth.
- Lotion Flasks – I got these a few years ago and they are THE BEST for sneaking in alcohol…I’m not an alcoholic but sometimes I just don’t feel like paying a zillion dollars for a drink. I would rather pay for Diet Coke and add a little something something. These are so fun and also come in shampoo and sunscreen bottles. I’m thinking these are made for a cruise, no?
Whew! We made it! What are some of your favorite things this season??
| SHOP THE POST |