1. The one who’s too immature– You probably met him in high school. He was cute, spent a lot of time at your house, and maybe even went on a few dates. You enjoyed his company, but at the end of the day your relationship never progressed. Why? He wanted to stay in the “relationship chicken” place. You were probably better off as friends. (Relationship Chicken=you’re basically dating but waiting to see who will commit first.)
2. The one who was your friend- This was your go-to guy. Your person. Your best friend. The one you’ve known forever. You think it will be like the movies and you will one day realize that he is what you’ve been missing. Usually it just damages your perfect friendship. Don’t date your friends.
3. The one who’s on-again off-again- The guy who wants to be with you some days and doesn’t on others. You “date” you when you both are single or bored. It literally never goes anywhere and continues until one of you finally cuts it off or gets married.
5. The one who should be avoided- This guy is trouble with a capital T. He’s not necessarily a “bad boy” he’s just bad for you. Stay away!
6. The one who made no sense- He is so outside your typical “type” and had all your friends confused, but was exactly what you needed at the time. You knew it was never going to go anywhere serious. You tried to come up with ways that it could, but in the end it just wasn’t right.