Halloween is over and it is officially gift guide season! Yes, we have Thanksgiving between now and Christmas. I, for one, am not the biggest fan of Thanksgiving. I feel like it’s a really inconvenient day off during a really busy time of the year. I always feel more stressed about things I should be doing while eating calories I don’t need.
So I choose to use this time to look forward to Christmas. Also, I order the majority of my Christmas presents online rather than shopping in a store. This is the perfect time to be shopping ahead, checking everyone off my life, and posting this year’s gift guides.
The plan for 2018 is to do one gift guide a week. I’m hoping to have one up every Wednesday between now and Christmas. I’m quickly learning that I have more gift guide ideas than weeks to do them, so some weeks I may double up. I also realize today is Friday, not Wednesday, but I wanted to kick off the holiday season.
Today I’m focusing on cozy and cute gifts for the homebody. This is for that friend or family member who would rather be home with a glass of wine and her dog. Honestly, I should really just rename this post to “Helen’s Favorite Things” because I hate leaving my house and probably won’t between now and April.
Let’s get to it with the first gift guide for the homebody!
- Faux Fur Throw – This is the coziest faux-fur throw blanket! It has the cutest little pompom tassels and would make the perfect, adorable addition to your favorite homebody’s living room. It comes in several colors: Beige and oatmeal, grey, ivory, pink and brown, or green and white.
- Plush PomPom Slippers – How cute are these?? These slippers are made of coral velvet and the insole contains a layer of memory foam. The outsole are anti-slip so you can wear them outside to let your dog out. They are also washable which seems crazy, but they maintain their shape. These cuties come in grey, blue, pink, and black. ALSO, they are less than $20.
- Pajama Short Set – This pink jersey pajama set is perfect for your homebody pal. It’s pretty and girly, but breathable and cool. I just love the lace detail and the long-sleeve top contrast with the elastic shorts. I’m all about it.
- Silk pillowcase – These are the best. If you want to keep your blow out in check and your hair healthy a silk pillowcase is the way to go. These are perfect for the girls who spend a lot of time napping.
- Nice Package Doormat – Ok this is my favorite thing on the whole list lol. If somebody wants to know what to get me this year…this is it. I die. I want it all and I want it delivered. This is perfect for the girl who orders every single thing online. It’s cute and will give your Amazon delivery person a nice giggle. It’s also less than $40.
- Fleece Knit Leggings – These are the comfiest leggings in the world. They are fleece knit so you can legit nap, work, stretch, and whatever else you want to do. Basically I’m saying you can live in them.
- Faux Fur Robe – This is the cutest robe in the world. It has little ears on the hood and is as comfy as it is cute.
- Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask – You knew this was going to end up on at least one gift guide. This is my favorite product in the whole world. It gives you a fabulous hydrated glow when you wake up in the morning. Get pretty while you sleep!
- Heated Wireless Narwahl Slippers – Heat on your feet, that is sweet! These are heated slippers shaped like narwahls. What else could you possible want? Keep your bestie’s doggies toasty with these adorable slippers.
- Polka Dog Pajama Set – Meep these are so cute. I love love love polka dots, don’t you? This set is too cute and has big polka dots on the cotton sweatshirt and little polka dots on the leggings. There are several cute options of this set: a french bulldog, a blue set, a grey set, and a “ma cherie” cherry set.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle – The best smell in the world. It is forever one of Amazon’s best smelling candles. It’s perfect for some ambiance in your home.
- Over the Knee Socks – This is a pair of cable knit over the knee socks. These are just perfect for lounging by the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. So cozyyyy.
- Wubby Fleece Pullover – This is like wearing a cloud. It’s made of super soft and comfy fleece. It’s perfect for a lazy comfy day binge watching the new Netflix show.
- Schrute Farms Sweatshirt – Ok this is my other favorite item on the list. Where my “Office” fans at? LOL this is a cozy sweatshirt representing the great Schrute Farms. If you know, you know!
- Chunky knit blanket – I am obsessed with these chunky knit blankets. This blanket comes in 11 sizes and 11 colors! Basically you can get it in any color to match the recipient’s home. It’s made of sheep wool which is so soft and gentle and doesn’t irritate your skin. I love these so much.