Is there anything harder than shopping for dads? I love my dad more than anything in the world, but dang he is hard to shop for. To be fair, I say that about my husband, my brother, and my uncles too so maybe it’s just the men in my life.
I’m always worried that my gifts to my dad aren’t thoughtful enough or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, too cheesy. My dad is one of my favorite people in the whole world. He is kind, generous, brilliant, and strong–and I want to find the perfect gift to show him how much I love him!
So I’ve worked really really really really hard to put this list together not only for you, but for me too!
1.The Grillfather Cutting Board – I love a good pun! This is perfect for the dad who loves to grill. Creative and classy–it’s made from walnut or maple and has options for oil, gift wrapping, stands and notes.
2. Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker – There’s a possibility these ideas may all end up food related because I’m actually real hungry while I write this.. I’ll keep that in mind. Does your dad love a good breakfast sandwich? Does he need one in his house?? I think yes. Plus this comes with two so he can make you a sammich too! Win win!
3. Heated Shaving Cream Dispenser – Maybe I should be a dad, because doesn’t this sound awesome? Hot gel and lather provides a close shave so this little baby heats it up!
4. Form-a-Funnel Flexible Draining Tool – So this is cool! This helps your dad when he is working on a car, a lawn mower, or getting rid of bacon grease. It forms the perfect funnel and can be used thousands of times because clean up is so easy.
5. Beer Soap – How adorable are these? Maybe “adorable” isn’t the best word when talking about your dad.. but I think they are. It’s a six pack of beer soaps including: Oatmeal Stout, Honey Pilsner, Belgian Whitbier, Apricot Wheat, Vanilla Porter, and Hoppy IPA.
6. Magnetic Wrist Band – I think this is the coolest gift for dads who work with lots of tools. This super strong magnetic wrist band keeps all his tools, nuts, bolts and more on their wrist so they can work and keep everything they need right on their arm. Pretty dope.
7. Pulled Pork Claws and Meat Shredder – These are so fun for dad! These help lift meat out of the pan, shred, cut and more. Plus they are less than $10 and dishwasher safe!
8. Dark Chocolate Bourbon Bears – I mean… can’t go wrong here. Nuff said.
9. Shower beer holder– Ok, definitely a novelty gift, but still fun! It sticks to most any surface so your dad can enjoy his beer at all times.
10. Wood watch – I think these are so unique and special–perfect for your unique and special dad. They are so different than the typical man-watch. I just think they are great!
What are you buying your dad for Father’s Day?
| SHOP THE POST |