The Super Bowl is Sunday! Crazy right. Seems like we were just watching that devastating Falcons loss. Sidenote, it’s really hard being a fan of any Atlanta sports. I really just can’t explain it to you unless you live here. We get SO CLOSE, and then lose it at the end. Whatever, no pressure this year. Except for Atlanta hates the Patriots, so maybe a little pressure.
If I’m being honest, I’m in it this year for Justin Timberlake and to watch This Is Us once the game is over. (Do you watch this show? I want to discuss theories!)
Anyways, no matter what you are doing Sunday night, I have the perfect snack to please a crowd. These are loaded tator tot bites and taste as delicious as they sound. They will be devoured at your party or get together. Plus, you know I only share recipes that are ridiculously easy to make, so check it out!
-Frozen tator tots
- Bake the tator tots for a few minutes to thaw out. I did like 8 minutes.
- Place 2-3 tator tots in a mini-muffin pan and push into a crust cup
- Sprinkle a bit of cheese to create a cheesy crust.
- Bake for the remaining amount of time, until golden brown and crispy. 10 minutes is plenty!
- Fill cups with sour cream, crumbled bacon, and cheddar cheese
- Top with chives and drizzled ranch.
- Eat a million
Doesn’t that sound delicious? It is lol. These are perfect for your Super Bowl party or any kind of friend gathering. They are definitely going to be a hit. Tator tot cups are my favorite. You can really fill them with anything. This is my favorite combination, but there are so many options. One I really want to try are “tat-chos.” These are tator tot cups filled with ground beef, queso, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and avocado. Yum, my mouth is watering.
What are you doing for the Super Bowl? Are you rooting for the Patriots, the Eagles, Justin Timberlake, or just waiting until This Is Us comes on?