Happy Monday! Do you watch Shark Tank? If not, this is a show where inventors and entrepreneurs present their company to five business moguls aka “Sharks” in hopes of receiving an investment. I love this show. I heard one time it described as this generation’s “lemonade stand.” Instead of creating a lemonade stand to learn about business and dream of being successful, now kids can watch Shark Tank.
I personally treat it like QVC… When there is something I like on the screen, I typically either buy it online while I’m watching or go out that night to try and find it. I’ve purchased some great stuff from Shark Tank, so today I’m sharing some of my favorite Shark Tank products and businesses.1. Peaceful Fruits. I actually wrote a post on this a long time ago before Evan, the founder, presented on Shark Tank. He didn’t receive and offer, but these snacks are really tasty and good for you too!
2. Cookie Dough Café. Ok, I wrote a post on this too a zillion years ago after I discovered it on Shark Tank. This is cookie dough you can eat. Let that sink in for a minute. You literally eat it directly out of the container with a spoon. No salmonella, no judgey eyes, just cookie dough. There are two options, the jar to eat for dessert at your house or small containers you can take to work like a pudding cup. Either are amazing and can be purchased at your local Fresh Market.
3. Squatty Potty. Alright, we are about to get personal. You ready? I have a Squatty Potty and I love it. I’m not going into detail, but if you are curious and thinking about purchasing one, take the plunge… Ok, I’m done. Sorry guys.
4. TurboPup. So this is really cool. These are meal replacement bars for your pup! When you are out and about or hiking like we were this weekend you can give you dog a bar that’s the equivalent of a meal. Molly gets really car sick so these are great if we go somewhere in the morning, skip her breakfast and feed her when we get there.
5. Drop Stop. Ok, again totally brilliant. Don’t you wish we could think of things like this? Drop Stop is a barrier that fits around your seat belt holder to prevent things from falling into the black hole of death between your seat and the console of your car. All those lost French fries and loose can remain with you instead of sacrificed to the floor board Gods.
6. Beer Blizzard. So this is fun, this is an ice cube for your koozie. You freeze these little disks that fit perfectly between your can and the bottom of your koozie to keep your drink cold!
7. Red Dress Boutique. Ok clearly I didn’t discover Red Dress on Shark Tank since approximately 95% of my clothes are from there, but they did go on Shark Tank and cleaned up. Got a million dollar deal with two sharks. It was awesome. Literally, just look at my Instagram to see how much I love RDB.
8. Scrub Daddy. This might be the most popular product that came from Shark Tank, but there is a good reason for it. It works… This sponge doesn’t scratch or stink and really nothing is better than that.
9. Tipsy Elves. This is clearly popular for Christmas, but this company makes hilarious tacky sweaters. They are a little off-color but definitely hilarious and sure to make you the hit of your Christmas party.
Do you watch Shark Tank? What are your favorite products?