I was at the gym yesterday doing my cardio, and an elderly woman came up and interrupted my workout. She was so cute, so I happily paused my machine and took out my headphones to hear what she wanted. She said, “You are just the cutest, I can tell every time a new song comes on because you get a new motivated look on your face and speed up. What songs are you listening to?”
I happen to love my gym playlist. I worked hard to create the perfect mix so that I could get a new burst of motivation every 2-3 minutes. My playlist makes my workouts fly by and motivates me to return to the gym the next day. I was happy to share my playlist with my elderly friend, and am equally enthusiastic to share with you today.
1. Animals-Maroon 5
2. Run The World- Beyonce
3. All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
4. Bang Bang – Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande
5. Can’t Remember to Forget You – Shakira
6. Dinosaur – Ke$ha
7. Turn Down For What – DJ Snake
8. #Selfie – Chainsmokers
9. Can’t Believe It – Flo Rida
10. Body Shots – Kaci Battaglia
11. Sweat – Snoop Dogg vs. David Guetta
12. La La- Ashlee Simpson
13. Milkshake – Kelis
14. Hey Baby – Pitbull
15. Can’t Be Tamed – Miley Cyrus
16. Space Cowboy – NYSNC
17. All of Me – John Legend (Tiesto Remix)
18. Love Me Again – John Newman
19. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
20. Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
If you like what you hear, feel free to follow my playlist on Spotify. I’m Helen Gaillet and my playlist is just called “gym”!
Tell me your favorite workout songs in the comments below!